government saying we need defence,
but it’s nothing less than war
nowhere’s peace in this dirty world,
they’re fighting more and more
war for money, war for fame,
never seen a bigger crime
fighting for a crazy leader,
BUT I DON’T WANNA DIE
if you’re not a fool, a victim of insanity
I’ll tell you something, just listen to me
WE DON’T NEED THE ARMY, NO NO NO
WE DON’T WANT A WAR, NO NO NO
DESTROY YOUR GOVERNMENT,
FIGHT THEIR FUCKIN’ WAR!!!
1. Spank Thru (Live “From The Muddy Banks Of The Wishkah”)
2. Spank Thru (Sub Pop 200 Studio Version)
3. Spank Thru (1985 Fecal Matter Demo)
4. Spank Thru (“Outcesticide: In Memory of Kurt Cobain” recorded 1988)
5. Spank Thru (Live at the Reading Festival 1992)
If you wouldn’t mind, I would like it blew
And If you wouldn’t mind, I would like it loose
And If you wouldn’t care, I would like to leave
And If you wouldn’t mind, I would like to breathe
Is there another reason for your stain?
Could you believe who we knew was stress and strain?
Here is another word that rhymes with shame!
Thanks for your message. I like your blog and lovely lunatics ;D